Full time (30 hours) Licensed Therapist (LPC, LCSW, LMFT or PsyD)
OPEN POSITION: Seeking a full-time (30 hours), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) to join Senua Counseling Clinic, a busy psychotherapy practice in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
NOTE: There is a 30-90 day credentialing period from date of hire.
The full time licensed therapist provides psych-social assessments, short-term, and long-term counseling to a wide variety of outpatient clients in individual, couples, family and group counseling. This is a great opportunity to provide therapy to highly motivated clients and to consult with supportive and knowledgeable colleagues. Our goal is to allow you to focus on doing clinical work in a supportive and collaborative environment.
In this position, you will perform duties independently, operating from specific policies and procedures and in compliance with legal and ethical standards governing psychological practice (in accord with the State of Oregon, Professional Licensing Board and the American Psychological Association).
If you have been interested in private practice, want to learn the ins and outs of the industry, and love working with clients, this is a perfect position for you!
• Current licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Psychologist required.
• Requires clinical experience with adults, couples and families.
• Ability to work independently.
• Newly licensed therapists encouraged to apply!
• Interest in building a lucrative caseload in a group practice.
• Passion for helping others.
• Flexible schedule.
• Medical and dental insurance.
• Coaching/supervision to help build your perfect caseload
• The personalization and the flexibility of private practice without the worry about the overhead, marketing, billing or costs.
• Paid liability insurance and electronic medical records system for client care.
COMPENSATION: $60,000-75,000 plus benefits.
If interested, please email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this position. No calls please.